BlessingsInTheMire

Blessings In The Mire was chosen for this blog because it is the name of my recently completed NON-fiction book, that book that did NOT win in Writer's Digest's 74th annual competition. I'm shocked.... lol. I will be releasing chapters of this book, morsel by morsel and you can look into the deep shit, err, uh, excuse me, I meant 'mire' of my life, if you like. First, I must figure out HOW to do this. Wish me luck and remember that I am open to your expertise.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Blessings In The Mire

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger BnB said...

Book-Art Project - January 31, 2006
Seeking entries on the theme of "Artist's Book and Object Books": visual... Sign in to see full post.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my sportsbetting related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. Come in and check it out if you get time :-.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home