BlessingsInTheMire

Blessings In The Mire was chosen for this blog because it is the name of my recently completed NON-fiction book, that book that did NOT win in Writer's Digest's 74th annual competition. I'm shocked.... lol. I will be releasing chapters of this book, morsel by morsel and you can look into the deep shit, err, uh, excuse me, I meant 'mire' of my life, if you like. First, I must figure out HOW to do this. Wish me luck and remember that I am open to your expertise.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Just another day in paradise

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freeware of the Moment- BadApple
I just saw this at jkOnTheRun blogs: So you use iTunes but don't have an iPod to sync your fave tunes with? Just download the free iTunes plug-in BadApple and you can instantly sync your entire library with any ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home