BlessingsInTheMire

Blessings In The Mire was chosen for this blog because it is the name of my recently completed NON-fiction book, that book that did NOT win in Writer's Digest's 74th annual competition. I'm shocked.... lol. I will be releasing chapters of this book, morsel by morsel and you can look into the deep shit, err, uh, excuse me, I meant 'mire' of my life, if you like. First, I must figure out HOW to do this. Wish me luck and remember that I am open to your expertise.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Reincarnation Controlled??

This is one of the funniest stories, and most blatant forms of government attempting to control the masses! See the link: http://gratefulweb.typepad.com/the_official_blog_of_the_/2007/09/china-bans-rein.html
China is seriously OUTLAWING REINCARNATION. Now THAT's control!!
On a bit different note, I read that the US gov is planning a terrorist attack against its citizens in order to gain support in the war against terrorism. The story goes something like, the US attacks several places on US soil, and blames Osama Bin Laden, Al Queda, etc., and then the current powers declare marshall law and we are all prisoners. The alleged attacks are reportedly scheduled for the 14th (friday) so be sure to stock up on some clean drinking water. I'm trying to decide what criteria the folks in power will use to decide which part of the continent to bomb.... My vote would go to LA, but there's a lot of money there so that's probably not where it will happen. On the other hand, there are a few out-spoken celebrities that the current admin. would like to squelch. I think NY is safe; they've been through enough. Maybe Salt Lake City is a place that bombs could take out, it's fairly benign. But since the Mormons will elect a Republican, Utah's probably safe from the alleged coming attacks. Hmm, I know that Montana is safe, because that's Cheney town, and Texas is off limits for similar reasons. Lousiana is already in financial ruin, so that might be okay; sort of a "kill 2 birds with one stone" approach; since most of Louisiana still needs to be rebuilt, it could be done after the nuclear strike. I don't know, really. It's a real challenge to get into the heads of "World Powers." But whatever happens, I sure hope they don't try to outlaw reincarnation in America....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home