BlessingsInTheMire

Blessings In The Mire was chosen for this blog because it is the name of my recently completed NON-fiction book, that book that did NOT win in Writer's Digest's 74th annual competition. I'm shocked.... lol. I will be releasing chapters of this book, morsel by morsel and you can look into the deep shit, err, uh, excuse me, I meant 'mire' of my life, if you like. First, I must figure out HOW to do this. Wish me luck and remember that I am open to your expertise.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Have You READ it?

HAVE YOU READ this?
PLEASE post a review on the website!
We are busy creating our new website as above. The proceeds go towards prevention on suicide, awareness of social issues such as "bullyside" and virtual stalking. If you have lost a loved one be sure to post a "tribute" on the Blessings In The Mire website! If you are looking for the book, Amazon.com has it on sale this week!!
Make it a GREAT day!
xxoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home