BlessingsInTheMire

Blessings In The Mire was chosen for this blog because it is the name of my recently completed NON-fiction book, that book that did NOT win in Writer's Digest's 74th annual competition. I'm shocked.... lol. I will be releasing chapters of this book, morsel by morsel and you can look into the deep shit, err, uh, excuse me, I meant 'mire' of my life, if you like. First, I must figure out HOW to do this. Wish me luck and remember that I am open to your expertise.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Can Yogurt KILL?

October is breast cancer awareness month. In support of the cause, between September 25th and October 31, for every person that can correctly identify where on http://www.BlessingsInTheMire.com they have found the "missing link" the website owners will donate one Yoplait® yogurt pink lid to help in the fight to find a cure for breast cancer.

My question is this: If we end up eating, say, a million of those little yogurts, will we die of yogurt over-dose (Yogur-dose? )?Come and join in on the fun! Together we can make a difference!And good luck finding the missing link on: http://www.BlessingsInTheMire.com

While you’re there on the home page of www.BlessingsInTheMire.com click on the pink ribbon campaign. It will take you to the breast cancer awareness page where you can make a free click to help pay for mamograms, or make a donation.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home