BlessingsInTheMire

Blessings In The Mire was chosen for this blog because it is the name of my recently completed NON-fiction book, that book that did NOT win in Writer's Digest's 74th annual competition. I'm shocked.... lol. I will be releasing chapters of this book, morsel by morsel and you can look into the deep shit, err, uh, excuse me, I meant 'mire' of my life, if you like. First, I must figure out HOW to do this. Wish me luck and remember that I am open to your expertise.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What Happened To "It's The Thought That Counts"?

Oprah received a nice 'thank-you' gift from Jerry Seinfeld's wife this week. Oprah had Jerry's wife on to promote her new cook book so as a "thanks" for the promotion Oprah was given 21 pairs of Christian Louboutin ($18000.00 worth) shoes. (tvcocktail.ivillage.com/entertainment/2007/10/jessica_seinfeld_gives_oprah_b.html )
Nice. Because I am relatively certain Oprah needs more shoes.
And all I sent her was an angel....
Who said, "It's the thought that counts."?

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you're a little jealous!!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger JD said...

Yep, I'm a little envious, but really, I'd rather have the cash and make a nice little donation to my favorite charity. O doesn't need the money so the shoes are a nice gift. And we all know that she LOVES stylish designer shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home